Mobile power plant (large) – a mobile power plant equipped with an electric generator driven by an internal combustion engine. They are used as main, backup or emergency power sources for consumers of single-or three-phase alternating current. Fields of application: in search drilling rigs, in the construction of Railways, gas and oil pipelines, in logging, as well as for home use.
• The power plant is placed in a special metal casing that protects it from moisture / dirt/noise.
• Installation is placed on a car semi-trailer with wheels R=13
* Generator power from 8 kW to 30 kW at the customer's request
• There is a retractable drawbar for attaching to the car of the "ball" type
* Dimensions: 1650*1750*2600/2200 mm (with extended drawbar/ with retracted)